AP EAMCET Application Form 2018 are started for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Entrance Test. Candidates can Apply Online from here for AP EAMCET 2018 before last date 29th March, 2018. If any candidates fails to apply before last date he/she can apply with fine upto ₹ 10,000/- before 21st, 2018. For complete process of application, required documents and information, registration fee details and payment process read below details.
AP EAMCET Application 2018 Fee Details
- Engineering (E) or Agriculture & Medical (AM): ₹ 500/-
- For Both (E & AM): ₹ 1000/-
Mode of Payment: The Registration fee may be paid at AP Online Centers and also through payment gateway/credit/debit card/net banking.
Required Documents / Information required to apply for AP EAMCET 2018
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during online submission:
- S.S.C. or equivalent Hall ticket Number
- Intermediate or 10+2 or its equivalent qualifying exam Hall ticket Number
- Income Certificate of Parents
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
- Date of Birth of the candidate as per SSC
- Aadhar Number
- PH, NCC, Sports etc if any.
- Choice of Help Line Center is for Certificate Verification and options at the time of admission.
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
Mode 1: AP/ TS Online/ E-Seva/ Mee-Seva Centres – Candidate has to enter his roll number of qualifying examination, Father’s name, D.O.B, Roll number of 10th class and stream for which they are applying for Engineering or Agriculture or both.
Mode 2: Credit Card/ Debit Card– Fill the required set of information and make the application fee payment. After successfull payment note reference id, date of payment and Journal Number.
How to Apply Online for AP EAMCET 2018:
- Visit the official website at sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET
- First pay your application fee using Debit / Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Note Reference Number and other details.
- Click on “Application Form” and enter the details of fee payment.
- Proceed to Application form and fill the personal and academic details.
- Upload the photograph and signature.
- Submit the application and take a printout for future reference.
- AP EAMCET 2018 Notification Date: 25th Feb, 2018
- Commencement of Application submission: 28th Feb, 2018
- Last date for submissions without late fee: 29th March, 2018
- Last date for submission with late fee Rs 500: 06th April, 2018
- Last date for submission with late fee Rs 1000: 11th April, 2018
- Last date for submission with late fee Rs 5000: 16th April, 2018
- Last date for submission with late fee Rs 10000: 21st April, 2018
- Download of Hall Tickets from website: 18th April, 2018