Recently updated on March 30th, 2017
AP EAMCET 2017 Online Application Form: Candidates can apply for Engineering, Agriculture & Medicine entrance exam through online mode from http://sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet. Candidates have to pay registration fee from AP Online / Credit or Debit card. After paying registration fee can able to fill and submit engineering / medicine or both application form. No need to send filled application form to AP EAMCET board. For more details read below information carefully.
“Commencement of Submission of Online Application form from 17.03.2017.”
SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FOR AP EAMCET – 2017
Application should be submitted through online mode only. The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during online submission:
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Aadhar Number
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income Upto One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
- Choice of Help Line Center is for Certificate Verification and options at the time of admission.
Payment of Registration Fee for submission of Online Application Form is the first step and the Registration Fee is Rs.350/- which has to be paid through the following modes:
- AP Online
- Credit / Debit Card
Online submission Process:
- For Online submission, visit the website http://sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet.
- Pay Rs.350/– as Registration Fee and late fee (if applicable) by opting any of the following two modes of payment: (a) AP ONLINE (b) Debit / Credit Card.
- After filling the Online Application Form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button.
- Filled in Online Application Form will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details.
- Take printout of Filled in Online Application Form and it is to be submitted to the Invigilator during the examination after affixing a recent color passport size photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer or Principal of the College where studied qualifying examination.
- Use the Registration Number for future correspondence.
Same Centre for Candidates appearing for both Engineering and Agriculture & Medical
Candidates of E – Category who are eligible and desirous of taking the test in AM – Category, in addition to the test for E – Category should select the option Both (E & AM Category) together, during the submission of the Online Application Form, so that same Test Centre can be allotted to them for both the tests. If this instruction is not followed, the candidate may be allotted different Test Centres for E & AM category tests and Convener, AP EAMCET-2017 is not responsible in allotment of different centres.