AP EAMCET Rank Wise Certificate Verification & Web Counselling Dates 2018 are given below for SC, ST, BC, OC, Minority & PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian candidates who qualified in AP Engineering entrance exam. Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2018 document verification & online counselling schedule released by APSCHE.
- The qualified candidates of AP EAMCET-2018 are informed to participate in certificate verification and web counselling for the seats available in Engineering and Pharmacy colleges in the state as per the schedule given under. For this candidates have to pay the processing fee of ₹ 1200/- (for OC/BC) and ₹ 600/- (for SC/ST) through online by Credit / Debit Card / Net banking through the Processing Fee Link available on the official website at www.apeamcet.nic.in.
- After payment of processing fee Candidates will receive Registration No, Login ID to through SMS for the Mobile number which they furnished at the time of filling the application and such candidates whose certificate data is already verified through the web services. Candidates whose certificate date is incomplete will get SMS to attend for certificate verification at Help Line Center (HLC).
- Data of the candidates whose certificates are verified will be displayed in Candidate Registration tab. Candidates can view and verify the data. In case of any mistake with regard to caste, or income and if candidate disagrees or wish to change the data displayed, candidate can visit the nearest help line centre for correction/ updation of data with necessary certificates as a proof.
- On confirmation of the displayed data, candidate can create password.
- Login id, Hall Ticket number, date of birth and password already created can be used to enter the options from Internet facility available at Home/Internet Café/Helpline Center.
In respect of candidates whose data is incomplete/ not verified the registration tab will not be opened and a message saying your certificates not verified please contact nearest Help Line Centers for certificate verification such candidates have to visit nearest help line centre and get the certificates verified and proceed for option entry.
|Schedule for Verification of Certificates (Whose Data is Incomplete) At Help Line Centers [ ranks called]||Option Entry (For Ranks)|
|28th May, 2018||1||40,000||30th & 31st May, 2018||1||60,000|
|29th May, 2018||40,001||80,000|
|30th May, 2018||80,001||Last||01st & 02nd May, 2018||60,001||Last|
|These candidates have to attend certificate verification at nearest HLC and after verification they have to proceed for option entry||Change of Options 03.06.2018 Allotment will be placed on website on 05.06.2018 after 6.00 P.M|
List of Help Line Centers:-
- Andhra University counseling centre, opposite School of Distance Education, Visakhapatnam.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
- Sri Venkateswara University, Old MLA Building Tirupathi.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapuram.
- Rayalaseema University, Kurnool.
- YSR Engineering College, Proddatur.
- Andhra Loyola Degree College, Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
- SRR & CVR Govt Degree College, Vijayawada.
PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE. All the candidates from 1 to Last Rank can pay the processing fee from 28.05.2018 to 30.05.2018 using URL https://apeamcet.nic.in
Important Instructions for Candidates:
- All the candidates need not go to Help Line Centers for verification of certificates and for such of the candidates whose data is verified and data displayed and agreed by the candidates can directly proceed for option entry.
- For such of the candidates whose data is incomplete their data will not be displayed. Such Candidates alone have to report to Help Line Centre and get data verified and Proceed for option entry.
- For any Help such as change of Mobile number or any corrections, candidates are requested to approach nearest Help Line centers with valid proof.
- Candidates are here by informed that they can change their option already exercised On 03.06.2018. The options will be frozen on 03.06.2018 and candidates cannot modify further.
- The schedule for certificate verification and allotment of seats for the category of NCC/SPORTS/CAP/PH will be issued separately.
- The allotment will be placed on 05.06.2018 after 6.00 P.M
- Allotments now made are subject to the grant of affiliation from the University.
- Detailed instructions for options entry are placed in home page of https://apeamcet.nic.in
For Official Website click here https://apeamcet.nic.in and downoad official counselling pdf notification from here