AP EAMCET Required Documents for Certificate Verification & Counselling. Candidates have to provide all the certificates listed below at counselling help line centers. All the candidates who are going to attend certificate verification of AP EAMCET have to be ready with the following documents.
Required Documents to be Produced by all the Candidates for Certificate Verification.
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like
- AP EAMCET-2018 Rank Card,
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket,
- Intermediate Memo of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate,
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo,
- VI to Inter Study Certificate,
- Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education),
- Residence Certificate of either of the parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates,
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2018,
- Aadhar Card,
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority and
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
- PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP- Certificate issued by ZillaSainik Welfare Board (In case of Ex-Service men)
- Identity card and Discharge book for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by the competent authorities.
Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority status or Certificate from the Head Master.
Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.